Friday, September 9, 2011

Summer is Closing

The air is rolling in cooler at night-time now and we are enjoying being able to snuggle under blankets and wear warmer clothes. We are so looking forward to bringing Hazel to her first fair this year, we plan on going to the Deerfield, NH Fair as well as the Fryeburg,ME Fair!

Hazel is doing great she is just over 14 months old, weighing in at 21 lbs and is now running, yes running all over!
She moos for a cow, whooos for an owl, pants like a doggie & meow's like a cat. When you ask her a question she doesn't know the answer to she holds her hands up, palms up and says ga,ga,ga,ga which means "I don't know" It's really cute! She will give you a Hi Five, Shake your hand and give you lots of raspberries and she can also do fishy lips! She says Hi all the time and just this past week she said MaMa to me and patted me on the chest. It only happened a couple times on one day. But I hope she starts to call us mama and dada on a regular basis soon!
She is so happy, ticklish and laughing all the time. She is loving music and can't help but dance when we put the music on. She follows mommy (me) around like a little puppy and gets angry when I go to the bathroom without her, she whacks the door and cries for me :( Sad but also nice to be loved so much. She has taken to pulling on daddy's clothes and toting him around the house, it's really cute. She is still teething a lot and it's sad but she has eight teeth now and we are so proud of her every day! We love you all!
p.s. I've added new photos to the Hazel Year 2 Album.

No comments: